Looking for something specific?
My most popular posts:
- Naked Creativity: What It Is & How To Get It
- Stand Up For Greater Productivity
- A Lean Business Model: Mac-n-Cheese
- Tossing Rings on Bottles - Starting Business Relationships
- My Business Nemesis - Ooh, Look, Something Shiny!
- Barter Smarter: Opportunities & Cautions
- Coming Out: Embracing Your Quirks Can Help Your Business
- Get Engaged Online! - or - Throw Smarter, Not Harder
- When to Send: Feeding Your Email List
- Communicating Love in Business: Colors & Imagery
Tag Archives: twitter
On the last Wednesday of each month, Word Chef invites 10-12 top notch small business bloggers to participate in a “Blog Carnival” by contributing posts on a similar topic. This is one of those posts. Carnival Game Strategy: Throw Harder … Continue reading →
Okay, i know that’s a pretty leading and loaded headline…but that’s one of the things headlines are supposed to do/be, right? What it does, though, is hint at VERY common and VERY valid social media concerns that i hear all … Continue reading →
Step 1: Turn the Bullhorn Around Step 2: Become Part of the Community You Serve If you’re following along, you know that i’m presenting my notes from a recent reading of Tara Hunt’s “The Power of Social Networking”, which i … Continue reading →