Looking for something specific?
My most popular posts:
- Naked Creativity: What It Is & How To Get It
- Stand Up For Greater Productivity
- A Lean Business Model: Mac-n-Cheese
- Tossing Rings on Bottles - Starting Business Relationships
- My Business Nemesis - Ooh, Look, Something Shiny!
- Barter Smarter: Opportunities & Cautions
- Coming Out: Embracing Your Quirks Can Help Your Business
- Get Engaged Online! - or - Throw Smarter, Not Harder
- When to Send: Feeding Your Email List
- Communicating Love in Business: Colors & Imagery
Category Archives: Marketing
A holiday event poster for Nordhoff High School. The feeling needed to be classy, warm, and inviting without being overtly any particular holiday. The candle & holder, its light, and its shadow were all custom built in Photoshop, while the … Continue reading
Nordhoff High School’s Fall dance performance was titled “Radiance”. The image needed additional elements added (Photoshop) and the title text was stylized with a color spectrum across it (Illustrator). This graphic was applied to additional document designs including posters and … Continue reading