Working with some colors and graphics established earlier in a tri-fold flyer I’d designed for her, psychologist Beverly Januszewski and I created her business cards to make use of the power and subtle feminine energy of purple. (Some more on color associations here.) It’s complimented by images of nurturing and children, indicating the kind of energy she brings and the demographic she serves.
Looking for something specific?
My most popular posts:
- Naked Creativity: What It Is & How To Get It
- Stand Up For Greater Productivity
- A Lean Business Model: Mac-n-Cheese
- Tossing Rings on Bottles - Starting Business Relationships
- My Business Nemesis - Ooh, Look, Something Shiny!
- Barter Smarter: Opportunities & Cautions
- Coming Out: Embracing Your Quirks Can Help Your Business
- Get Engaged Online! - or - Throw Smarter, Not Harder
- When to Send: Feeding Your Email List
- Communicating Love in Business: Colors & Imagery