Looking for something specific?
My most popular posts:
- Naked Creativity: What It Is & How To Get It
- Stand Up For Greater Productivity
- A Lean Business Model: Mac-n-Cheese
- Tossing Rings on Bottles - Starting Business Relationships
- My Business Nemesis - Ooh, Look, Something Shiny!
- Barter Smarter: Opportunities & Cautions
- Coming Out: Embracing Your Quirks Can Help Your Business
- Get Engaged Online! - or - Throw Smarter, Not Harder
- When to Send: Feeding Your Email List
- Communicating Love in Business: Colors & Imagery
Tag Archives: valentines day
I decided to break from writing about small business strategy and actually speak from my own biz context: I’m a graphic designer after all, not a marketer per se, so what can I share about love in a business context? … Continue reading
Ah, Valentine’s Day…that chocolate-slathered holy day where romantic or erotic love is extolled as the epitome – or even the only form – of love, in the language of diamonds and roses. Don’t get me wrong: as a person with … Continue reading