Looking for something specific?
My most popular posts:
- Naked Creativity: What It Is & How To Get It
- Stand Up For Greater Productivity
- A Lean Business Model: Mac-n-Cheese
- Tossing Rings on Bottles - Starting Business Relationships
- My Business Nemesis - Ooh, Look, Something Shiny!
- Barter Smarter: Opportunities & Cautions
- Coming Out: Embracing Your Quirks Can Help Your Business
- Get Engaged Online! - or - Throw Smarter, Not Harder
- When to Send: Feeding Your Email List
- Communicating Love in Business: Colors & Imagery
Tag Archives: strategy
I’m writing this on Thanksgiving Day, with my contribution to the family feast happily bubbling away in the oven. I’m also hungry, and hope that I don’t take the food metaphor so far as to encroach on Word Chef territory. … Continue reading
This month on WordCarnival, we’re discussing CREATIVITY. Lots of diverse and fun advice/opinion from dynamic small biz bloggers! i so didn’t want this post about creativity to be a superficial and already-done-a-million-times list of tips or strategies. So, i sat … Continue reading