Looking for something specific?
My most popular posts:
- Naked Creativity: What It Is & How To Get It
- Stand Up For Greater Productivity
- A Lean Business Model: Mac-n-Cheese
- Tossing Rings on Bottles - Starting Business Relationships
- My Business Nemesis - Ooh, Look, Something Shiny!
- Barter Smarter: Opportunities & Cautions
- Coming Out: Embracing Your Quirks Can Help Your Business
- Get Engaged Online! - or - Throw Smarter, Not Harder
- When to Send: Feeding Your Email List
- Communicating Love in Business: Colors & Imagery
Tag Archives: relationships
[tweet2download file=”How-to-Build-and-Nurture-Relationships-wordcarnival-august-ebook.pdf” tweet=”I just got a FREE ebook on building biz relationships at http://eadesign.me/?p=1245″ follow=”@graphicsbyevan,@stellaanokam” /][tweet2downloadhtml][/tweet2downloadhtml] [/tweet2download]On the last Wednesday of each month, Word Chef invites 10-12 top notch small business bloggers to contribute posts on a similar topic. August’s … Continue reading →
Okay, i know that’s a pretty leading and loaded headline…but that’s one of the things headlines are supposed to do/be, right? What it does, though, is hint at VERY common and VERY valid social media concerns that i hear all … Continue reading →