Looking for something specific?
My most popular posts:
- Naked Creativity: What It Is & How To Get It
- Stand Up For Greater Productivity
- A Lean Business Model: Mac-n-Cheese
- Tossing Rings on Bottles - Starting Business Relationships
- My Business Nemesis - Ooh, Look, Something Shiny!
- Barter Smarter: Opportunities & Cautions
- Coming Out: Embracing Your Quirks Can Help Your Business
- Get Engaged Online! - or - Throw Smarter, Not Harder
- When to Send: Feeding Your Email List
- Communicating Love in Business: Colors & Imagery
Category Archives: social media
When you’re putting on a local event, a full-featured approach is to have both hard-copy flyers to post in the physical community AND online graphics that you can use for the Facebook Event, ads, and other web promotions. For Katherine’s … Continue reading →
I worked with author and entrepreneur coach Roberta Raye to develop some consistent branding as she launched her website and accompanying Facebook Page with a custom Facebook Cover Photo. Roberta’s website was made using the Weebly platform, and functions to … Continue reading →
I’ll admit it: for me, the first hurdle was WHETHER to build/maintain/develop an email list AT ALL. I mean, how many lists am I already on that I consistently ignore (and how many have I unsubscribed to over time)? The … Continue reading →