Looking for something specific?
My most popular posts:
- Naked Creativity: What It Is & How To Get It
- Stand Up For Greater Productivity
- A Lean Business Model: Mac-n-Cheese
- Tossing Rings on Bottles - Starting Business Relationships
- My Business Nemesis - Ooh, Look, Something Shiny!
- Barter Smarter: Opportunities & Cautions
- Coming Out: Embracing Your Quirks Can Help Your Business
- Get Engaged Online! - or - Throw Smarter, Not Harder
- When to Send: Feeding Your Email List
- Communicating Love in Business: Colors & Imagery
Category Archives: Marketing
When you’re putting on a local event, a full-featured approach is to have both hard-copy flyers to post in the physical community AND online graphics that you can use for the Facebook Event, ads, and other web promotions. For Katherine’s … Continue reading →
I worked with author and entrepreneur coach Roberta Raye to develop some consistent branding as she launched her website and accompanying Facebook Page with a custom Facebook Cover Photo. Roberta’s website was made using the Weebly platform, and functions to … Continue reading →
California BioNova designs and installs high-end biologically balanced “self-cleaning” swimming pools, and so their magazine ad design needs are mostly in high-end home and landscape magazines. Great high-res photos were a key resource to making these ads really shine.