Abigail’s 11th birthday custom CD label was entirely hand-drawn, with the track titles arranged as silly banter between two cartoon characters. Her name itself provided a fun opportunity to build the digits of her age right into it.
Looking for something specific?
My most popular posts:
- Naked Creativity: What It Is & How To Get It
- Stand Up For Greater Productivity
- A Lean Business Model: Mac-n-Cheese
- Tossing Rings on Bottles - Starting Business Relationships
- My Business Nemesis - Ooh, Look, Something Shiny!
- Barter Smarter: Opportunities & Cautions
- Coming Out: Embracing Your Quirks Can Help Your Business
- Get Engaged Online! - or - Throw Smarter, Not Harder
- When to Send: Feeding Your Email List
- Communicating Love in Business: Colors & Imagery